This is the Dyme Performance Systems Incorporated website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website.
Where the following additional documents are referred to, these also apply to your use of our site. These include:
https://dymepsi.com is a site operated by Dyme Performance Systems Incorporated (‘we’). We are a California based company.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge. However, please note that:
– We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
– Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
– We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage in connection with:
– Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
– loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
– business interruption;
– loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
– any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, virus protection software, and platform in order to access our site.
You must not:
– misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses (trojans, worms, logic bombs) or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
– attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
– attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Breaching these provisions is a criminal offence and will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
If you have any queries regarding our site, please email us email@example.com