When contacting us via our website, you will be asked to provide certain information:
– Your First Name
– Your Surname
– Your Email Address
– Your Contact Telephone Number
Additionally, when you place an order with us, we will also ask for Order Information such as:
– Your Billing/Shipping Address
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the information collected to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen orders for potential risk or fraud
– Enable us to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and services.
To manage this information, we use third-party providers:
To enable us to process payment for your order, we use a third-party provider:
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
We use traffic log cookies to identify which website pages are being used. This helps us analyse webpage traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to our clients’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be shared with the third-party websites listed above in order for us to process payments and fulfil orders.
However, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
To protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, we have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect. This includes:
– Data minimisation
– Password best practice
– Security best practice concerning devices (PCs, laptops, mobile devices), online accounts, website hosting, physical access and storage
(For further details of these policies, please contact us.)
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website.
– You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
RIGHT TO ACCESS INFORMATION
In line with European GDPR legislation, you have the right to access, view, edit, or delete your personal information. If you wish to do this, please email your request to our Data Controller, email@example.com
This Privacy Notice was last reviewed on November 20, 2021. The next review date is November 20, 2022.